Tenant Check out list
In order to maximize your refund of deposit and avoid any additional penalties or fees you must complete the following before your move out date and or walk through. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email.
- You must give proper written notice of your intention to move out in accordance with your lease agreement.
- All Tenant responsible utilities must be paid up to date in full. You must also either read the water, electric, or gas e.t.c. Meters or pay the utility company to do so. If you have any questions about final reads or billing call the utility company at 206-684-3000
- All personal belongings, garbage, furniture e.t.c. must be removed from the property interior and exterior.
- Smoke detectors must be operable and in place with fresh batteries.
- All keys for doors, mailboxes, locks e.t.c pertaining to the property must be returned. This includes any duplicates made by tenant.
The Following must be clean and in operable condition and in better or equal condition as move in less any normal wear and tear.
- Carpets professionally cleaned (If carpets are damaged you may want to ask management for advice on what to do).
- Blinds dusted / cleaned
- Remove marks and scuffs from walls
- Wash windows, and clean tracks and grooves.
- Wash light fixtures, window sills, and Shelving
- Clean Fridge, Freezer, Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Hood and Exhaust fan
- Wipe out cabinets and wipe down the outsides of cabinets
- Clean all floors with appropriate products
- Scrub Tile and Grout in bathrooms/Kitchens
- Clean out Medicine cabinet
- Tub, Shower, Toilets should be cleaned
- Exterior trash can put out to the curb for the city to pick up with no extra pickup.
- All light bulbs must be installed and operable.
- If there is a storage area that needs to be empty and cleaned as well.
- Patio Deck clean, garage
- lawn mowed and raked.
- Show proof of change of address forms completed and sent to post office
- Forwarding address and contact information delivered to us.
- Call or email property management for a check out time/walk through when all items have been completed
Any questions please call 206-659-5005 or email mailto:Susan@RenfrewRE.com?subject=Tenant Check Out List